11.05.2013

ten on tuesday 11.5.13

- ben can't eat raspberries without chocolate chips inside them. what have i done?

- started the divergent trilogy. intrigued. love that it takes place in chicago.

- lost my fitbit at a birthday party this weekend. sad face. not sure i'll get a new one...

- my peapod addiction might be restarting.

- told ben i was going to fire him. he replied, 'no momma i don't want to be on fire. but if you're on fire, you stop, drop and roll.' good job sweet boy. way to pay attention in school.

- i have a new yogurt obsession.

- would like to know who reads this blog. apparently, there are about 100 visitors a day?!

- starting to become a believer in emergen-c. shhh, don't tell my husband.

- i forgot how sweet mcdonald's sweet tea is. got some today for the first time in like 6 months and didn't ask for half and half. holy!

- speaking of mcdonald's. mcribs are back. my husband and brother are ecstatic. they usually have a competition to see who can eat the most. nick found out today they were back, and he had one for lunch. my brother's response to my text, 'oh shit. my heart.' silly boys.

2 comments:

TracyDacy said...

I still read it Shannon, and enjoy it too.
Tracy from KNK

Carrie said...

I'm a regular visitor :)