- we are officially now a house divided. nick owns a droid! i have my new iphone. so nice to have a home button that actually works. =) we'll see if nick stays with the droid or makes the switch back to the iphone. he has about 8 days left to decide.
- saw a woman in her mid 60s who was wearing a scandalous necklace. she's never been one for age appropriate attire.
- i want to work at the flooring store. they have the best hours. monday through friday 9-12 then 1-4. weekends by appointment.
- have ben's first parent teacher conference next month. so grown up!!
- christmas shopping has begun.
- made my own tutu for my costume tonight. nothing like last minute. yay for steph sharing a back up with me. mine is a sparkly mess. not sure i wanna wear it to work...
- my new favorite crunchy snack.
- i am not ready to fall behind. i think the darkness is worse than the cold in the winter. and that's saying a lot because i am so not a fan of cold.
-last week was spirit week at ben's school. thursday was crazy hair day. i could not convince him to let us color/spike his hair. he told me, ' no momma. i want to be handsome.'
- little miranda earned her angel wings today. not sure if this link will work, but i'm sharing anyway. warning. you just may cry.
Around the World Blog Hop - Thoughtful Branches
11 months ago