- told my coworkers that someone might be dropping something off for me in a small elephant? i meant envelope!
- i think that nick and i are going to carpool 2-3 days a week. i guess this bp fiasco could have been a blessing in disguise.
- finally got nick's car back... only took a week. had to wait for them to get the darn fuel pump. finally got to them yesterday. and they didn't even fix everything. it still has to go back for a few random problems he had prior to the fuel fiasco.
- i love cleaning when i'm stressed.
-just found out about google.com/pacman
- have christmas shopping on the brain.
- keep thinking about a line in this book. i don't remember it exactly. but it had to do with the turn over rate they had in the business. and the one chef said that a new person had to be there three months for him to make an effort. i kind of get it. it's hard when i've worked with all of my coworkers for at least 6-7 years. a new person cannot expect to just fit it. it took time for us to build that comradery.
- trying to remind myself that everything happens for a reason.
- saw a lady wearing knee pads while driving her motorcycle?
- accidentally called my patient named 'virgil' virgin. soooo embarrassing! thankfully, he laughed. as did the rest of the waiting room! and yes, i laughed at myself too. can't take life too seriously. ;)
Around the World Blog Hop - Thoughtful Branches
11 months ago