12.01.2008

the cutest...

grandma to be.
so we had our first snow of the season. roads were horrific. not sure why. i know it was predicted. i know that it happened last night, didn't just start this morning. and it took me 50 minutes to get to work. about double the norm.
was supposed to quit snowing around 12. no such luck. flurries all darn day.
got a phone call from my mom around 415. wanted to warn me that the roads were terrible. that i should be extra careful and take my time. this being said from woman who is talking on a cell phone during the icky road conditions. so being the good daughter i am, i scolded her for calling if it was that bad while she was driving. she then just insisted she was just calling to quickly let me know so i could keep her grand baby safe. aw. but hey, what about me?!
kinda like that time when i told her she loved nick more. her reply? oh, honey. i love you too. not no, that's silly. you're my child, i love you more. nope. i love you too. ;o)
love teasing her about it. and i think it was super sweet to get that phone call today. totally made me smile and all the girls at work say aw...

no pics like promised. i didn't get home until after 7. long day. 12 hours gone. so i'm vegetating on the couch. stay tuned for an ob update tomorrow.

No comments: