5.19.2011

wip 5.7.11

friday:
took beaner to school so i could get some housework done. such a guilty pleasure to clean in peace... so strange! was also able to run a few errands and go grocery shopping. totally cut down on my shopping time. so nice!
picked ben up from school just in time for him to see the guys come and turn on the sprinklers. {it was pajama day, ignore the outfit!} he loved watching the guys turn on all of the heads and kept wanting to follow them around.



then it was time to learn how to sew!
i have had this kick ass sewing machine for years. {thanks grandma} and i have been so afraid to use it. was just so overwhelming. when i had my purse party one of my girlfriends mentioned that she wanted to learn how to use her machine and another one volunteered. score!

ben was totally interested in learning too!


was a fun night. we sewed and laughed and had a great time. looking forward to the next one! hoping that maybe we'll actually start on some projects.

saturday:
mom's day with my side of the family.
but first nick ran a few errands with ben. one of their stops was coldstone and ben got to enjoy a cotton candy scoop courtesy of nick. he loved it.


then it was family time.
we just sat around and watched the derby. who knew that a 2 minute race had a 3 hour preshow. insanity! and my horse lost. boo! i was hoping for 'pants on fire' because with the initials sp and a nickname of smarty pants, how could i not?

this picture makes me smile.


ben decided his nose was a good place for a bow. okay, maybe i encouraged him just a bit!


i love grandma's new hat. ignore the light bulb coming out of her head... bad photographer....


with my mom. <3


 with my wee man. xo!


 his face in this one is hilarious. like, really mom? i love it.


sunday:
mother's day. my third. which is totally unbelievable to me. like mind boggling. i do not feel like i've been a mom for three years. sigh.

i slept in. it's my usual day since nick and i split the weekends. when i got up the boys made me breakfast. {i asked for reheated dinner from the night before. i'm easy!} and we had a nice relaxing day just chilling.

then nick's mom's side came over to celebrate.
the kids had a blast outside.

mr. noah.


megan and noah.


beans.


so happy.



wee!


miss gabby.



love that noah photo bombed our selfie. 


ben and aunt michelle.

No comments: