1.05.2010

scrappies the second.

k. just to get the scrapbooking updates out of the way, here's my stuff from the latest issue of rsc. december 09/january 10. gosh, that 10 was weird to type. just looks like a random 10. anywho...

i won't bog down the post with supply lists...

for the open gallery. created with a byom kit.




kelzpop:





 

 

 

an oldie for the blue and white section. used a byom kit here too...



 tiff zippy:
totally nabbed the title from someone somewhere...






pine cone press:



 

a scrappy design:



 



bazzill. a staple!



zva creative:



 





2 comments:

Tina said...

Gosh, Shan! I am truly impressed at what a superbly talented person you are! Your cards are awesome!
-Auntie Tina

P90X Fitness Plan said...

Great results, and I can tell that you are really passionate about P90X. I will be sure to let you know if I have any questions