12.30.2005

resolutions...


this was a page done about my resolutions last year. total scraplift from the designing with calendar! was trying to go thru and see what i did accomplish and what i didn't.

  • get organized: working on it. so i'll give that a yes!
  • spend more quality time with nick: i'm thinking this is a yes too. we've gone downtown for just us dates, watch more movies together after work, gone out to dinner just to talk. i think we have finally settled into a routine and that totally helps.
  • visit with friends and family more: yes but still room for improvement there!
  • start exercising: got this in under the wire!
  • make and use a budget: next topic please... :P
  • eat healthier: not so much. definitely need to work on this.
  • be true to myself. i think so. i spoke my mind and didn't waiver because someone else said i should.
  • keep my resolutions: more yays than nays. always a good thing.

i think 2005 was the first year in maybe forever that i've kept some of my resolutions. maybe i should do another for 2006 and see how that goes...

4 comments:

Heather said...

this was my first year to keep some of mine too! lol....progress! Good luck with 2006's!

TracyDacy said...

hey shan, good luck with those resolutions. i stopped making them a while back because i never kept them, but i might make a few this year. we'll see. hny! (that's happy new year!)

Jill Felker said...

Good luck! I've never been successful. Maybe you'll be better. And I love the LO even if it is a year old. I love that DW calendar!

Anonymous said...

love your 2005 LO Shannon. and your resolutions...except one that i don't understand..what's a "budget"??? LOL how's the 2006 one coming along? Happy new Year to you both.