10.17.2005

world series...

here we come! way to go sox! i'm so excited for a chicago team to be in the world series. how cool is that! it has been FOREVER!!! one of the commentators said that only one other team had a greater number of years since making it to the series. guess who? the cubs! to me that is unbelievable. both chicago teams with a serious drought. and the bears, well...the superbowl shuffle was '85, right? here's hoping chicago wins!!

and an update on my organizational kick...i finally bought some albums for all my pages that have been laying around. who knew albums were meant to hold pages!!! i just hate buying albums since i would rather spend it on actual supplies! :) my plan is to sit in front of the tv and fold, organize albums, and catch up on my tivo'd shows!

No comments: