10.16.2005

a place for everything...

and everything in its place. gonna be my new motto! i've been doing a lot of organizing and rearranging. it feels good. to not have clutter or useless items just laying around. hopefully, i can purge our house of unneccesary stuff by spring. i figure i can tackle little things here and there and it would be a great winter project. i know the study area is going to be a biggie. hopefully, nick's mom can work out the storage situation for our new room and i can get it taken care of. we truly don't have a lot of unloved items but there is enough! {like my three junk drawers that nick loves!}
so i thought i would start a blog for my lo's. i used to post them at two peas but sometimes i forget. and not everyone can see the knk gallery. i think it would be neat if any of our family members were interested in seeing my work...they could just have one stop shopping. all the art in one spot. so, i think i'm gonna upload some of my more recent lo's. don't think i have the patience to upload all of my los!
gonna put them all on disc tho. that and all my pics. gotta figure out storage organization for those too now! alright. enough rambling. gonna catch some foosball with my hubby and then watch the sox win the alcs tonight! ;) {i hope!}

No comments: