9.01.2010

august 2010 photo hunt challenge

is done!
{photo hunt challenge master link.} and omg, 78 participants signed up. that's amazing!!!

some were a bit of a stretch. i refused to go out and take pictures this evening. i just didn't have the time and again, no editing.  the pics are au naturale.


1. a flag. {i'm still obsessed with sunflares.} ;-)


2. something comfy. {ben loved the sand. seriously, he would have laid in it all day if he we would have let him!}


3. in season. {hello lady bug... on my corn!}


4. feet. {i love the zoo!}


5. repetition {taken at round barn winery}


6. ethnicity  {nick's tortilla soup from our mexican dinner in st. louis.}


7. contrast {i <3 giraffes.}


8. indulgence {candy!}


9. macro {pretty flower}


10. something masculine {yes, he rocks the pink.}


11. something feminine {crazy coincidental that masculine and feminine were both something pink...}


12. light {a fun old car.}


13. eco-friendly {the most awesome-est spider web. almost put this one in repetition. couldn't decide but wanted to use it!!}


14. business {yummy burgers!}


15. arrow {yeah, i saw hearts at first too. i promise they are there... sort of!}


16. something wet {my sweet benjamin. love all the reflections. total luck shot.}


17. something dry {taken at nick's softball game.}


18. butterflies {found this poor guy in the waves at the dunes. tried to dry him out...}


19. heart shaped clouds {just looked up after hiking and saw it. hope you do too!}


20. strength {um, bridges and the arch are strong right?!}



looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures and can't wait for the next challenge!

18 comments:

Betty Anne said...

My favorites are something wet --so cute, and strength -- great idea.

Chrystal said...

Great photos. I love something wet and strength. Comfort is a good one too!

Ang said...

great pics! love the butterfly and heart shaped clouds!!

Alita said...

Your feet, ladybug :)))), and your wet are my faves chica.

Mommy2Four said...

Awesome heart shaped cloud! I also love your strength picture! Great job!

Christy said...

fun shots! I loved the ladybug and wet one!

Reading Allowed said...

I love that your masculine and feminine shots both feature pink! Beautiful heart shaped cloud shot, and I love the feet shot as well.

Always Faith said...

wet is adorable! love all the shots! you got a lot of good ones!

Sarah said...

Love all your photos! Very pretty even without editing! I think your something wet is simply adorable. Also, loved your contrast photo! A giraffe was a great idea!

Unknown said...

Those are awesome, Shan! And I can't believe you almost didn't finish this!

DASH Photography said...

Very cute feet! Love it! :) Great job!

Kristi said...

Flag, feet and marco are my faves! Nice job, hope you join us again for another Photo Hunt Challenge

Colleen said...

I had THE hardest time with these. I only got about 1/2 of them. Couldn't for the life of me find a heart shaped cloud. And I could only find butterflies when, yes of course, I didn't have my camera on-hand (and I was rarely without it all month. argh!) I guarantee I'll find a heart-shaped cloud this weekend. Which will actually be cool to see!

I cracked up at your feet picture because mine is of ducks feet as they were swimming. Didn't turn out as great as yours!

Loving what you've done.... I was antsy to see yours all month because you have the perfect eye for all of them.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all great - I love your feet and spider web shots. Those are great. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog! I do hope you'll come back again soon.

You has asked where I took my wet photo. It's a new rollercoaster at SeaWorld in Orlando. :)

As for your photos, I love them all, especially #1, 2, 6, and 9. I definitely love your macro, so pretty!

Nat said...

great entries. I love your web shot and your repetition. Maybe the repetition one b/c I need a beer. LOL. Thanks for your cmt on my blog!

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos...those feet are awesome...love all the pink...the web...the car, the butterfly :):)

Desi said...

Your son is adorable! What a cute comfy shot :) I also like your butterfly... that's a very good closeup!