4.28.2008

mia.

so if i disappear it's because i'm seriously addicted.
mario kart wii. my apologies for the noisy website, but you were forewarned. ;o)
if you have a wii, i would recommend it. but i feel like a total dork playing with the steering wheel. cannot wait to get more controllers and have a party.
another good game...
mario and sonic olympics.
some of you might be aware of my olympic obsession, well this is just the summer version. really cannot wait for winter. and if they aren't releasing it until the winter games, well, i'm sad.
it's a lot harder than you might think. i tend to laugh hysterically at the friends who are huffing and puffing after a race. fun times.
and a game i'm totally looking forward to: wii fit. not sure how all of the activities are going to work, but am patiently awaiting its release.
so now that i have bored you today with my wii obsession, i'm going to go back to racing....

7 comments:

Kache said...

Man, I want a wii

Unknown said...

Man, me too!

Anonymous said...

hi shannon, my boys discovered mario kart today too! "It's mega cool Mum"!!I told them to save their pennies, santa is a l-o-n-g way away :-) I will save mine for the FIT!! looking forward to your review first though. greetings, hera.

Brandy said...

i want that game!! love mario kart and liked the way the wheel looked. i played sonic and mario on the ds, sounds like wii times are ahead for me!

Unknown said...

Love playing M&S Olympics! Will have to check out the Mario Kart for the kids.

Anonymous said...

Need to check out Kart, and I'm getting fit too :)

Carrie

Susan said...

I'm an even bigger dork, I pre-ordered Fit today right after buying Kart!