4.05.2008

sup.

so our weekend of nothingness has turned into a weekend packed full of activities. wah and yay at the same time...
and congratulations to monica!! we are going to napa, sonoma, santa rosa, and san fran. so you win my friend. will hopefully have your present out to you this weekend. lisa, same for you! kelly, i've owed you a pink elsie album since chicago, will try to find a package for that and send it to you for copying off of monica! ha.
if anyone has spent some time in any of the areas we are stopping, any tips and info is appreciated!
off to clean before the busy weekend begins...
and guinness says hi.
the minute we are in the kitchen, he's there. hoping for some scraps or a dropped something!

6 comments:

Diana said...

I'm a big fan of your blog and have been a lurker for a while. I thought I'd come out of hiding since you are traveling to CA and that is where I grew up (Central Valley). My husband told me to suggest to you since you are heading to Napa that you must take the Napa Valley wine train. He says it's awesome and there is a website for it. I have never been but it looks very fun. Enjoy your visit!

Monica said...

Yay! Thanks Shannon, though I feel like I cheated because I seriously think that you mentioned it one time.

Kache said...

Ok I was only a little off :)

Guinness is too cute, drop him some food for me.

Carmen said...

Guinness looks just like Pumpkin! Just wait until you have a few kiddos running around dropping crumbs and sneaking him their dinner. Pumpkin gained 10 pounds that year I swear!:)

Brandy said...

welcome to my life, hijacked weekends of insanity. please pack me in your suitcase, k?

Heather said...

oh so jealous... I lived up in that area exactly where you're going for a couple of years. Gorgeous, and so much to do. Have a great time!