4.18.2006

nesting...

haven't a clue what my deal is... but i'm a total clean freak as of late.
i try to be a tidy person, but we all know how that goes. some days are way better than others. okay, maybe some weeks are way better than others. ;o) but lately, i want everything clean. organizing drawers, cabinets, my scrap stuff {which has grown quite unruly!}
and today at work, since our one doc is on vacation... i redid a jillion drawers, some of the supply room with another coworker. i have crazy spring fever! we are either doing the garage or the master closet this weekend. depends on if we can get some stanley organizers for the garage that nick wants. heck, if that is all it takes to get him to clean the garage, i'm all over it!!
my coworkers think it's hilarious. nick not so much. because i get crabby when the house isn't the way i would like it to be! i think it's contagious. my coworker, the pregnant one, has been on mini cleaning sprees all over the place. i think i just caught that!
and as for the pregnancy issue. i totally didn't mean that nick and i were being pressured. our families know not to press the issue. i mean, we were together ten years before we got married. we do it our way. i think they figured that out. i was kinda implying about some other people who have children hoping to find happiness or to secure a relationship that just wasn't right to begin with...
so thanks. i really appreciate all of your kind words and support.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know I could post comments on the goofy shit you write! I'll have to watch it so I can tell everyone when you're lying. Mwahahaha! Ok so I really don't have anything to say. I already forgot everything I just read. I do agree that you need to CLEAN THE STUDY! The island is supposed to be for both of us. Right now it's totally been taken over by Scrapbookland or Scrapbooktopia or whatever the country of scrapping is. Love ya!

Kache said...

I'm glad Nick acknowledges Scrapbookland, that's always the first step ;)

Shannon, if you run out of rooms I have a few you can clean. I'll pay for your gas to get here! Just a thought...

Unknown said...

OMG! Nick flippin' cracks me up!

Heather said...

feel free to make your way over to my house...;P
Nick's cracking me up!

Colleen said...

Scrapbooktopia.... I think he's just discovered a perfect name for an LSS!!

My Scrapvilla could use some of your nesting skills... come on over!!!

Brandy said...

Whoa, Nick is taking control of the situation and putting you in your place. If you live in Scrapvilla, does that make you Scrapzilla?