4.12.2006

nashville star.

so not a country girl. well, music wise that is.
but nicole jamrose is from my neck of the woods. schererville is one of st. john's boardering towns. we've seen her play at a few bars and she is all over billboards and signs at businesses here! i'm a horrible region rat (that is what we affectionately call ourselves...) i should totally be watching her. supporting her. i mean, it's not everyday you see someone from your neck of the woods on national television. that you could say her mom was your teacher... yada, yada, yada.
so if you watch that show... vote nicole. hopefully, i'll remember to do the same!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I used netflix way back when it was new...loved it back then. Don't watch movies anymore...watch them now before you have kids! Can go down hill after that!

Kache said...

I'm pretty much a country fan (among other things) so I can't believe I've never sat down to watch an episode of that show!

Unknown said...

I'm a country fan, too, but can honestly say I've never seen that show, either! Krystn, I would never have pegged you as a country-listenin' girl!