5.29.2006

so you think you can dance...

love this show! nick and i are soooo excited that it's back on. not sure if it's watching the crazy silly dancers that are beyond terrible or the anticipation of being able to see someone really good.
i love that he watches it with me. so glad he has that dance background eventhough i make fun of him for it! ;o)
this is a bad clip from a great show... watch it. give it time. you'll know it when you see it! and yes, i'm a horrible person because i continue to laugh when i see it...


7 comments:

Kache said...

MANNN I can't believe I watched him slam his face over and over! I've never sat down and watched the show though!

Heather said...

omg I just keep watching and keep laughing...

Breana said...

OUCH! I loved that show last season, have to check it out again! That was hillarious!

Colleen said...

bummer... video no longer available. :(

Susan said...

try this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRN

Susan said...

bummer that's not there either...do a search on the site for 'evolution of dance'...it's hilarious

Jaime said...

Oh mannnn...I couldn't get it. I've seen this a few times, but have never watched it long enough to get addicted to it!