5.07.2006

cinco de blogoversary...

who knew cinco de mayo was also my blogging anniversary?!
i totally meant to post something then, but those stinking margaritas got the best of me. that and the killer week we had. i was asleep by 6pm. i'm such an old person! yesterday was spent doing some scrapping and cleaning and then we hit a bar to watch a friend. good times! hope to share some silly pics later. gotta love it when the drunkards take your camera and come back with silliness! and today we are celebrating mother's day with my side of the family. should be fun. and yummy good food.
good food + good people = good times!

i truly can't believe it has been a year. i wasn't sure if i should start this silly little thing, but honestly am glad i did. it's nice to be able to vent. to get this out there. to talk about nonsense!
and thanks to everyone for reading it!

9 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm your #1 fan.... I'm glad you started this, too! Happy Blogoversary, Shannon!

Breana said...

happy blogoversary!!! i love reading yout BLOG!

Kache said...

Wow a year! Glad you started it up too, it's fun to keep up :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! Happy Blogaversary Shannon :)

Carrie

Unknown said...

happy blogoversary Shannon!

Heather said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Happy Blogoversary!! :P

Stacey said...

I enjoy reading it too...happy blogiversary!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, I can't believe you've been doing this for a year now!

Brandy said...

you're welcome. happy blogoversary, i'm celebrating mine with everyone else on jan 1 when we all made reslutions to do this!