5.07.2005

why blog???

it took me quite a while to finally decide to blog. why do it? because it is easier for me to express my thoughts using a keyboard rather than pen and paper. why? who knows. i'm weird like that! why not do it? because i wasn't sure that i wanted some of my innermost thoughts and feelings out there for everyone to see and read.
we can't help how we feel about something so why be embarrased or ashamed? why not share it? who is anyone to judge others? yes, i said that. a person who is often quick to judge...but i'm trying!
i think i was also fearful because i tend to be super self conscious. i wish i wasn't. i wish i had more self esteem and wasn't afraid. maybe in sharing this blog, i can begin to overcome some of my insecurities. how? i'm not really sure. but maybe putting my thoughts out there and letting myself be more open is a step. a small one, but a step none-the-less!

No comments: