5.08.2005

thanks mom!


card from my mom!!!


so i guess my title is two fold...appropriate for mother's day and appropriate for thanking my mom for this awesome nurse's day card. i know my mom will never read this blog but i think it's nice to put it out there anyway!
my mom is an amazing woman. she is not only a wonderful mom but also one of my best friends. i think it is wonderful to be able to have such a close and open relationship with her! hopefully, one day i can be half the mom to my children as she was to me!
how cool is it that she actually remembers nurse's week and send me a card? i know i don't always remember teacher's week but every year since nursing school i can count on a card. this year's card and message really touched me. maybe it was because she had no idea that i had a tough week and wrote about 'touching' the lives of my patients, but somehow, she knew and wrote a very touching message on the inside about what i do....she really does know me and get me!!!
happy mother's day to all the moms out there!!
and happy nurse's week to all those nurses who may stumble across this blog!!

and mom, thanks for everything you are the best!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: