7.07.2010

i figured it out.

my issues with blogger. well, yes, nick did help.

apparently, i'm over my free storage on picasa... who knew?! ;-)
and i didn't even know i was using picassa. whatever. google trying to steal my $5. might have to investigate new blogs... or not share as many photos. hmmm....
oh and the other blogs will be coming down. so sad but i'm not scrapping as much so it can stay here and i don't need a reading blog now that there is goodreads!

have to wait a bit for my upgrade. hoping to have the weekend in pictures posted before this weekend!

1 comment:

Kache said...

Hmm, that's weird. I don't know how the "new" blogger pictures thing works, but they're kinda small on my blog. Of course it might not be new, I'm just behind.

I see you made the cut for favorite creative crop, woohoo!