5.12.2010

12 on the 12th may edition.

- today is the end of national nurse's week. and the cubs are going to celebrate nurses at the game today!
- am ready for this weather to go away. where's spring?
- my new guilty pleasure: kendra.
- has fresh blooms on my strawberry plants that i planted last week!
- still haven't had a chance to use my new lens... ;-(
- found these cool bottles at costco. working on being greener every day.
- is reminding myself here to upload my projects from the last issue of rsc!
- saw law abiding citizen. would totally recommend it.
- finally got ben's 1 year photos taken by a professional. thanks robin!
- smoothie king + pizza = dinner awesomeness. add a side of a dvr'd glee = even better!
- for all you i phone owners... check it out. free apps!
- thinks this has been a ridiculously link heavy post. sorry!

No comments: