2.25.2008

making me smile...

looking through the point n shoot. haven't uploaded from there since i got little miss hybrid, so november!

one of the first pics of me and lil miss. nick was so hating the camera at this time. was yelling at me for not lugging the rebel everywhere!


guinness on the way back from a puppy class. those ears kill me... and don't mind the fug towel protecting my seats.


member those corn dogs a while back??? here's the pic...

my sweetie pie brought some super yummy chocolate covered strawberries to work for everyone on valentine's day...
i don't do flowers. tend to kill them and am not home during the day to look at them, so twas a perfect gift and made it even sweeter that he thought about my coworkers.
aw...

uber crappy picture, but dude that says 50 mpg! woot, woot! yes, i had just filled up the tank so it was sorta cheating. with the weather warming a bit, i'm hanging around 40 mpg!


and this one i took today. a sneakie of fantabulous goodies from bring your own memories!! loving it. ready to sit down and create!

1 comment:

Kache said...

Look at you go with the pictures.

Guinness is too cute, and those strawberries look realllly good. Yay, can't wait to see what you make with your goodies :)