a freaking decade. unbelievable. totally doesn't seem like i've been out of high school that long... which could be both a good thing and a bad thing. i think.
so lisa tagged her blog readers. and i'm tagging all of you too! original i know! ;o)
1.Who was your best friend? never had just one. there was a circle of us. don't really talk to them any longer...
2. What kind of car did you drive? an '89 sundance. the sucker was great. stalled in the middle of major intersections.
3. It’s Friday night, where were you? prolly a football or basketball game. i was on the dance team/color guard so we had halftime duties.
4. Were you a party animal? nope. and still... no.
5. Were you considered a flirt?don't think so.
6. Ever skip school? yup. for ditch day. had to go to great america!
7. Were you a nerd? no?
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? no. but my better half... that's another story!
9. Can you sing the fight song? um, no.
10. Who was your Favorite teacher? don't think i had one.
11. Favorite class? recess. oh wait, that wasn't high school.
12. School mascot?indians. is that even politically correct any more?
13. Did you go to Prom? three of them. all with nicholas.
14. If you could go back and do it over, would you? i want to say yes, but it was high school! okay. really i would. i would just want to go back with the knowledge i have now....
15. What do you remember most about graduation? not really graduation, but that the seniors finished school a few days early!
16. Who was your high school sweetheart? my husband.
17. Where were you on senior skip day? sleeping in. ;o)
18. Did you have a job your Senior year? yes, for the last few months after guard ended. worked as a receptionist at a drywall company.
19. Where did you go most often for lunch? the cafeteria. no off campus lunches for us. too many kids.
20. Have you gained weight since then? yup. between 5-10 pounds. which is probably for the best. was a bit thin back then.
21. What did you do after graduation? worked then started college in the fall.
22. When did you graduate? 1997!
23. Who was your Senior prom date? nicholas
24. Are you going to your 10yr class reunion? i doubt it. but curiousity may get the best of me. and i have a while... it's in february of 2008. yeah. whatever that's about.
25. Who was your home room teacher?? no home room teacher.
and if you made it this far.... thanks. a secret for you. i bought a REBEL! omg, totally freaked. but did it. have yet to play with it but way excited! did it on a whim at costco since they are changing their return policy. figure why not... i wanted it anyway! gosh, we are bad a budgets.
Around the World Blog Hop - Thoughtful Branches
8 months ago