10.18.2010

welcome back.

to my regularly scheduled blogging. ;-)
thought about blogging a lot last week. but then i decided that i was too lazy. still on vacation. would give myself a bit longer of a break. {took a self imposed break over vacation and it was so nice to be 'unplugged'} might have to schedule myself some blogging breaks every now and again for my sanity. i know i cheat and do a bunch of posts at once and then just schedule em, but still...

so much going on. uploaded over 500 pictures that were taken in less than two weeks. egads! not sure where to begin since i still haven't printed pictures from months ago! sigh, some things never change.

thought about uploading to facebook but it was taking forever and i'm feeling extremely impatient at the moment.  thinking my flickr album might come out of retirement. it's just so much easier!

yeah, my first post back was kinda lame. whatevs. hoping i can find some motivation for a real blog post tomorrow! ;-P

No comments: