9.05.2006

4.5 pounds.

no not my weight loss goal or my weight loss.
not how much my new pumpkin weighs. {okay, i don't have a pumpkin. soon. i hope.}
hmmm. i wonder how many dollars that would be. never been good on conversions...
not how much i think the new harry potter book will weigh.
not the size of a fish i caught.
not how much iced tea i have drank in the past week. however, i do drink lots! ;oP

okay.. seriously. 4.5 pounds of photos. just from vegas. arrived on my doorstep today. a giant box from the developer. {scrapbookpictures...} and you know what? i laughed at the fact that i almost had five flipping pounds of pictures. but then i thought. damn, i only had to pay two dollar shipping. bonus!

6 comments:

Heather said...

rofl- that's how much my pics from lake travis are going to weigh!

Kache said...

That is too funny! Cool shipping price too... (I'm guessing 5 lbs for the next HP) :)

Unknown said...

LOL! Gotta love the shipping from SB pictures :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Carrie

Unknown said...

4.5 lbs of pictures...HOLY CRAP! $2 for shipping...SWEET!

Brandy said...

Holy crap, on 4.5 lbs and $2 shipping. Snapfish rapes me everytime, but they are dead to me.