11.26.2009

10 questions.

first let me say that i'm so thankful for my healthy family and friends. ;o)
happy thanksgiving to everyone!

1.What are the traditional favorites?
mashed potatoes and gravy. 

2.What new recipes will you try this year?
cranberry orange upside down cake.

3.What part of the meal do you never compromise?
green bean casserole and mashed potatoes.

4.Who gets to carve the turkey?
my dad. and the servers at white hawk where we will be dining out this year...

5.Family style around the table or buffet style and everyone sits wherever there's room?
buffet style.

6.How many will be at your table this year?
my side: 7.
nick's side: 12, i think.

7.Three best pies for Thanksgiving dessert?
cherry cheesecake. pecan pie. anything not pumpkin.

8.Cranberry sauce...yeah or nay?
eh.

9.What time do you eat Thanksgiving dinner?
once with my family and once with nick's. time always varies.

10.Favorite leftover?
cheese potatoes if my mom makes them.

No comments: