i'm good at. really? i have to think of ten things? i'm not sure i'm good at that many things. maybe it's that self-doubt. stupid insecurities. i shall try. thanks a lot rystn!
1. double solitaire, soduku. i'm lumping some games together. dont' want to cheat.
2. scrapbooking. maybe sorta, i hope...
3. cooking in a crockpot. not that i make the recipes up. but i do not have the patience to actually cook real food!
4. putting names with faces. have an awesome memory for stuff like that.
5. procrastinating. not that i'm proud... but sure am good at it!
6. my job. another i hope so.
7. being lazy. i just cannot make myself exercise. volleyball does not constitute exercise. but i can be good at that... sand volleyball.
8. multi-tasking. yes, i can chew gum, talk on the phone, and walk all at the same time... are ya proud!?
9. making people laugh. gotta love witty sarcasm.
10. tetris. that game rocks and i'm so a puzzle person. sorry about the link. couldn't find the real deal. and in the same video game note... dr. mario. seriously, nintendo invents the BEST puzzle games. love pokemon puzzle too. i'll shut up now... yeah, i'm a dork. guess i cheated. but video games are different, right?
so tag to everyone.
oh and on a side note. i'm in love with the new muppet. she is the freaking cutest thing ever. you can bet whatever toy she has at christmas will be on my list. abby cadabby.
oh and vegas update. it's coming i promise, just had to meet some deadlines with schtuff...
Around the World Blog Hop - Thoughtful Branches
6 months ago